Here are some FAQ’s about how we do business:
1. What is your step by step process?
- You receive your competitive price quote
- We handle all of the paperwork and any requirements your shipment needs
- We coordinate and schedule your pick up and delivery
- We send you track and trace updates
- We notify you when the shipment is delivered
- You receive an invoice that matches the quote
2. How do you stand out from your competitors?
- We offer a wide variety of services: from LTL to Super loads
- We specialize in over dimensional
- We have over 60 years of experience and knowledge
- We handle your shipment from start to finish
- We gave competitive prices with no hidden costs or fees
- We provide consistent communication and access to our great Freight Management team
3. What is the benefit of using a freight broker instead of a carrier?
Although we are a licensed freight broker, we operate as a freight management company. Our job and main focus is to manage your shipments from start to finish so you do not have too.
- A continued benefit of using a company like us over carriers, is we have the capacity. We work with a fleet of preferred carriers that we have built a strong relationship with that we know and trust. We know they will be ready when we call with a shipment.
- Also, having these preferred carriers all over North America allows us to quickly service anywhere and everywhere.
- As well as being able to offer any type of trailer that you need.
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to reach out! ➡ click here