We do everything we can to make your job simple. We make sure pick-up and delivery times are accurate and feasible. We pre-setup all orders so there are no surprises. And we even give drivers directions and make sure they’re going to the right place. We also keep in contact with everyone involved so you don’t have to.
The benefits of working with us:
We provide both Same Day and 3-Day FRATEPAY™ options at lower rates than most factoring companies. It’s also completely optional, so you don’t have to feel pressured into signing up for it.
Set Up is Now Easier Than Ever!
We have recently implemented an online registration system where you can fill out and upload almost all of the information we need for you to be fully set up. The only thing it doesn’t include is our Contract, which we will contact you for directly.
We do have expectations of the carriers we work with. If you can meet those expectations then our business relationship will be smooth sailing.
- Communication: We know problems arise, but we expect our carriers to keep us up to date with accurate and viable information on the location and status of shipments.
- Represent us: By taking a load from us you are representing our business. We expect you do so by providing only the highest quality of service.
- Honor Commitments: When you commit to an order, we expect you to meet and exceed the expectations made in any agreements.
- Goals of a long term business relationship: we want carriers we can consistently rely on, ones that we can continue to give business to if they do the same for us. We can’t do that if you’re just looking for a ‘one and done’ sort of load.
- Heavy Haul/Specialized Equipment: we specialize in moving Over Dimensional and Heavy Haul items, we need our carriers to be able to handle anything in that category.
- Lanes: Our primary lanes are out of MD, TX, and CA. We are consistently looking for carriers with regular availability in the Mid Atlantic, South West, and West Coast regions, as well as carriers that provide service into the North East from all regions.
- Flatbed & Stepdecks: Most of our shipments are for Flatbed and Stepdecks, so ideally we are looking for carriers with Flatbeds and Stepdecks in their fleet.
Minimum Standards to be considered:*
- An active Carrier Authority with the FMCSA
- Have been in business 8 months or longer
- B or higher CPR rating in truckstop.com
- General Liability insurance
- Cargo Liability insurance
- Workers Comp insurance
*This is just basic criteria for review. Additional criteria will be checked before final approval.