2020 has been a year of changes and as we adapt to this new way of living, we need to make sure we are still having fun! Although COVID-19 has limited us from a lot of activities, there are still plenty of safe things to do, all while practicing social distancing.
Let’s take a look at a few:
- Drive in Movies
- Although the movie theaters aren’t open, this is the perfect time to go back in time and take a visit to a drive-in movie theater!
- Go on a picnic! You can go on a picnic just about anywhere: the beach, the park, your car, your backyard, the list is endless and all the while you can practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart from people nearby.
- Outdoor physical activity
- It’s always good to get your heart pumping with a little bit of exercise! Here are some of the many fun activities that you can do outside that will get your body moving:
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, boating
- Roller blading
- Walking or running
- Play a sport (in your backyard or at the park)
- Since most of COVID-19 consists of staying inside your house, you should make the best of it! Try looking up new fun recipes to try and make. You never know what you’ll find!
All in all, even with all the changes happening right now, let’s do our best to stay positive and maybe we’ll even learn a new trick or two along the way!