Our network of carriers allows us to service the Continental United States, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico. We give the same hands-on attention to Less than Truckloads, Volume Less than Truckloads, and Full Truckloads, as we do to over dimensional and Super Loads. Because we started out handling over dimensional shipments, our experience with them has made it easier for us to move smaller and simpler ones—and that experience translates into better service for you and consistently competitive pricing.
We handle all shipments from single pallets to Super Loads.
- Full Truck Load (FTL): Shipments that require guaranteed pick up and delivery dates and time, or shipments that take up all available space or weight limit on a single truck.
- Less than Truckload (LTL): single pallet taking up less than 12ft of space and is less than 2,000 pounds
- Volume Less than Truckload (Volume LTL): Any shipment requiring half a truck or less of a flatbed, exceeds 12ft in length or exceeds 2,000 pounds.
- Over dimensional (OD) and Heavy Haul: Any shipment requiring permits, escorts, route surveys, or more.
- Super Loads: Shipments exceeding standard routine permit limits, which require special handling and routing.
You can always expect 100% from us. We treat every shipment with the same precision and attention to detail.
- Fixed, Competitive Pricing
- Dedicated Personnel
- Experience from being in business since 1960
- Ability to provide Full Service Logistics