- Over dimensional (OD) and Heavy Haul: Any shipment requiring permits, escorts, route surveys, or more.
- Super Loads: Shipments exceeding standard routine permit limits, which require special handling and routing.
- Full Truck Load (FTL): Shipments that require guaranteed pick up and delivery dates and time, or shipments that take up all available space or weight limit on a single truck.
- Volume Less than Truckload (Volume LTL): Any shipment that is less than a full truckload. Not exceeding 22 ft in length or 20,000 lbs. in weight.
- Less than Truckload (LTL): Single pallet taking up less than 12ft of space and is less than 2,000 pounds.
We handle all types and sizes of shipments from a single pallet to super loads.
Our network of carriers allows us to service the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
WHAT WE DO:
What we have conquered
We treat every shipment with the same dedication and attention to detail.
Our Top Features:
- Competitive Pricing
- Dedicated Team
- Experience from being in business since 1960
- Full Service Logistics
YOU SHIP. WE DELIVER.